Paula Teague of Sirius Law recently interviewed Peter Frankl.
1. Productivity in law firms
2. The billable hour
3. The winding down lawyer
4. Thriving practices that can’t simply be wound down
5. Shortage of law firms for sale
6. Merger mania
7. How to maximise the value of your legal practice
8. What happens when a buyer takes over a law firm
9. Internal successions and partnership transitions
10. Interval: Dressed to Impress
11. Sale timing
For further information visit:
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this article do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Novum Learning or Legal Practice Intelligence (LPI). While every attempt has been made to ensure that the information in this article has been obtained from reliable sources, neither Novum Learning or LPI nor the author is responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information, as the content published here is for information purposes only. The article does not constitute a comprehensive or complete statement of the matters discussed or the law relating thereto and does not constitute professional and/or financial advice.