Terms & Conditions
Please read carefully
1. All content, including articles and research published at Legal Practice Intelligence remains the copyright of the publisher Novum Learning Pty Ltd and may not be reproduced, transmitted or shared with any other party except with the express written permission of the publisher.
Liability of Publisher for Legal Practice Intelligence
2. Legal Practice Intelligence contains information, views and research which is commercially relevant to the businesses of its readership. A condition of using the site and reading the information in the open and subscription sections is that you agree not to hold the publisher or author(s) liable for any loss that you believe arose from relying on the content of Legal Practice Intelligence or in any other way using the web site. This applies to all areas of Legal Practice Intelligence including the services directory, articles, research, news, LPI Store and videos & podcasts
3. A condition of accessing and reading the site and associated communications with you is that you agree not to hold the publisher liable for any loss or disappointment caused by using the products or services provided by any of the businesses that promote or advertise through Legal Practice Intelligence.
Advertising Fees & Refund Policy
4. Advertising Fees will be updated on a quarterly basis and reflected upon invoices issued to LPI clients.
5. Refunds are not available once a subscription is paid for under any circumstances.
Customer Service Policy
6. We expect that the site will be generally accessible. Short unexpected outages due to unforseen technical issues and interruptions due to maintenance are also expected. We will post information on the site in advance of any planned outages for maintenance. During an outage paid content will be made available by email on request.