Alistair Marshall, Professional Services BD coach and Bruce Coombes, Managing Director of Quick Fee discuss the critical requirements for legal practice growth, including the systems, tools and processes required to grow a profitable legal practice.
Topics included within the discussion:
- The over-reliance on referrals and how and when to ask for them
- How to save time and expense in generating new client leads
- How to motivate staff and focus your training efforts to change behaviours
- What it takes to be seen as an industry expert
- Building networks and joint venture partners
- The ideal time for marketing and business development work
Watch the interview below to access the key learnings for practitioners looking to grow their law firms.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this article do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Novum Learning or Legal Practice Intelligence (LPI). While every attempt has been made to ensure that the information in this article has been obtained from reliable sources, neither Novum Learning or LPI nor the author is responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information, as the content published here is for information purposes only. The article does not constitute a comprehensive or complete statement of the matters discussed or the law relating thereto and does not constitute professional and/or financial advice.