David Woolstencroft interviews David Hepburn, President of Actionstep to discuss what progressive law firms are currently achieving in the highly competitive legal sector. The business of law discussion traversed many insightful areas gained from tacit knowledge of partnering with over 2,500 law firms spanning the globe.
Hepburn unwraps how the new law firm vanguard is driving change to maximise the current opportunities while empowering the “firm of the future”. The conversation encompassed many aspects and was not limited to the following:
- Empowering your law firm to scale organically and through acquisition
- Leveraging distributed operating models for:
- Client satisfaction
- Lower cost of service
- Employee satisfaction, recruitment and retention
- Codifying your law firm for competitive advantage while adopting best practices for operational efficiencies and future succession planning
- Investing in a platform to unshackle your firm to take advantage of emerging capabilities, including AI, communication technologies and other innovations
- Introducing capabilities to accelerate your law firm's “speed to cash”
Watch the interview to obtain these leading industry insights and visit Actionstep to learn more.