During November NetDocuments will be hosting legal industry professionals at their Inspire 2022 events. The focus of the conference is the “Patterns of Success” — best practices, supported by innovation, that have been proven time and time again to elevate both the quality and quantity of a legal team’s work.
NetDocuments will host an impressive lineup of industry experts who will be sharing insightful legal technology information with law firms, corporate legal departments, and the public sector in mind. There will be keynote speakers, breakout sessions, solution demonstrations, and networking opportunities with this year’s conference agenda exploring productive work patterns, actionable knowledge, and strategic success:
- Patterns of Work: Discover how the way the world works is changing, requiring a better client experience delivered through automation, collaboration, and mobility while ensuring best-in-class security
- Patterns of Knowledge: Learn how teams are leveraging particular data or documents to make more informed decisions and to deliver better results. NetDocuments will cover actionable insights, discovering hidden knowledge in your organisation, and more …
- Patterns of Success: How to tie patterns of productive work and actionable knowledge back into the business for forecasting and strategic planning. Topics include strategic planning, optimising the NetDocuments environment and a roadmap review and more.
From attending the event, delegates will also gain a deeper understanding of how to achieve greater levels of security, compliance, and productivity with the NetDocuments platform and through powerful technology and consultant partnerships.
Who should attend:
- Executives – CEO, CIO, CTO, CISO, COO
- Operations and Technology Professionals
- Knowledge Management Workers and Office Administrators
- General Counsel
- NetDocuments Technology, Implementation, and Sales Partners
Follow the links below to gain access to the event details for your region. We encourage you to register soon!